If you’re a perfectionist and a people pleaser you likely have high standards for yourself, which cause you to push yourself too hard and get exhausted.
Today, I’m focusing on how high standards are directly tied to perfectionism. I’m also sharing some tips on how you can give yourself more grace and kindness as a people pleaser.
Listen to this episode to learn how you can show yourself forgiveness and set the intention to be kind to yourself.
Also Discussed in this Episode:
- Why we lean toward achievement and productivity [4:45]
- How comparison is a trap for perfectionists [15:06]
- Your job as a perfectionist [21:12]
- How to deal with the perfectionist in you [23:53]
- Unloading the weight of what’s stressing you out [27:40]
Schedule an interest call to see if we are a good fit!
Email community link!
Connect with Vicki by following on Instagram: